Monday, July 27, 2009

It Came Back Again.....

*

ooooh, look! The "bubble" is back! See it up there on that closet door?

I was feeling really low this morning after getting hundreds of hate-emails from the buddies of a certain person who, instead of talking to me herself about our differences, got her hundreds (and I mean HUNDREDS) of followers to send me horrible, threatening, mean, and humiliating emails. Oh my God, it was an onslaught of hate that I've never experienced before. I can't believe the amount of horrid cruelty within those emails---it was so evil that I had to pray about it numerous times. That a simple argument between two people could escalate to that level of nastiness astounds me.....

But thank God for my loyal supporters who wrote me hundreds of supportive emails. You guys---I love you so much!

And then this morning I noticed the cats staring at that same spot again---and so I snapped a pic. And there it is again---the mysterious "bubble". In the second shot, it looks like there's more than one "bubble".

I wish I knew what it was!

What do you guys think about it? Is it something "real", or am I just insane? (Okay, okay, I already know that I'm insane, but you know what I mean.....)

*

*

11 comments:

Heide said...

Not a mean question or an attack. But wouldn't it be better to just ignore the Yarn Harlot if you don't like her and remove her link from your blog roll? You'd probably be happier. That's a lot of negative energy and time and it's not good for you mentally, spiritually or physically.

danielle said...

I know it is OT - but how did your pancakes turn out? Where you making the pineapple upside down ones?

Bo... said...

The pancakes turned out great! I made "smiley faces" on them! I ended up making plain--not pineapple--but they were yummy!

Anonymous said...

Don't know how much you believe in this kind of stuff but those could be light orbs. If you watch Most Haunted or any of those kind of paranormal shows, light orbs are thought to be spirits caught between here and there. If your cat sees them, they very well may be just that.

Anonymous said...

It's probably a reflection, especially if it happens at the same time each day. Any shiny object in the room could be the cause, and it might not be obvious... there is a weirdly shaped reflection that moves across my kitchen floor every afternoon that I still haven't figured out, but given the amount of clutter in my kitchen I'm sure it has a mundane explanation. Yours probably does too.

Bo... said...

Actually, it doesn't happen at the same time of the day---it happens whether daytime or night time. And what's weirder is that I went and got my "good", expensive camera and it picks it up also. I did do an experiment and took photos all over all three floors of the house--with both cameras (and I cleaned the lens so as not to pick up dust) and the bubbles don't appear in any other place! Isn't that weird? And also, the cats don't "gaze" at any other spot but there. Blaine didn't believe me at first---but after he saw the cats continually gazing at that place, he finally said he thinks it's something weird, too.

Anonymous said...

The dus is not IN your camera, it doesn't matter if it's a "better" camera -
http://www.ghostgadgets.com/_knowledge/orbs.html

Terri said...

I believe the orbs to be a paranormal entity. Cats and young children can see them, not sure about dogs but I'm sure they can, too.

Elabeth said...

The orb blob things are just dust and/or moisture in the air. It can also be caused by a reflection bouncing off of just about any moderately shiney surface if you're using a flash on a digital camera indoors. It's nothing.

Mini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tottergirl said...

Hang in there Bo. I've been praying for you for a long time and will keep on.