Wednesday, October 28, 2009

UFO City...

*

The boring gray sweater. I have big plans for red buttons and red patch pockets but right now it bores me to tears. (And yes, I made the stripes "un-matching" on purpose.) (I've never knitted anything with matching stripes in my entire life.) (I did shape the underarms but you can't tell cuz it's curling so much.)

The socks out of "Clown" yarn. (Whenever I get bored with the gray sweater I say: "Send in the clowns....")

The shawl is finished but I'm still working on the lace border that's going to be sewn on. (Yes, it's psychedelic, too.)

And the drop shoulder fair isle sweater. (I cut steeks for the front and the sleeves, hence the facings.) (I know, I know....the button bands don't match.) (The sleeves won't match either.) (I'm going to crochet loops for the buttons....or toggles...or maybe put in a zipper.)

Sigh.....poor little UFO's.....

*

*

3 comments:

E said...

If you haven't seen the new nursing show Mercy, be sure to catch the first 4 episodes this Saturday, October 31st, from 8 pm-12 am on NBC! So great!

Anonymous said...

just to be fair....
I really like the Fair Isle -

Bo... said...

Thank you, Anonymous. (Hopefully this winter I'll get the sleeves done.)