Friday, October 23, 2009

The Colors of Fall...

*

Fall is here....and the leaves are turning all manner of beautiful colors.

Which means:

1. It's getting colder, and so I need to find my little heating pad which I stick on my feet while I'm curled up knitting.

2. I can start looking forward to snow.

3. The holiday season is sneaking up on us...

4. I better get my butt in gear for my Christmas knitting...

5. It's Chicken & Dumpling weather---but alas, I can't have any because I'm on the Atkins Diet and there's no carbs in that diet; ergo, no dumplings allowed. And let me tell you, I can make GOOOOOD Chicken & Dumplings...sniff....

6. I've got to get ready to spend the holiday season with my family in Texas, yippee! (Blaine is going to meet us for Christmas.)

*

*

1 comment:

Beth in MN said...

Can you post your chicken and dumplings recipe for the rest of us? Please?