Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Jaquiebean"--You're An Asshole & A Stupid Little Snot

A person calling herself "Jaquiebean" wrote a completely INSULTING comment to me about my mother's portrait, of which I showed a photograph on my last blog posting called "In My Mother's House".

It was a disgusting, insulting comment about my mother and so I deleted it.

I know that a lot of people don't like me--- and that's okay. You can hate me all you want. I can take your insults or hatemail.

But my mother is innocent and doesn't deserve insults. What kind of low-class idiot would insult someone's mother simply because she doesn't like her daughter? Mothers are SACRED!!!

Jaquiebean, you're an asshole and a stupid little snot. Please don't ever comment on my blog again because it won't be printed, dumbass.

*

*

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You put it up there for all the world to see honey lamb ... if you wanted everyone to be all nice & sweet about something as God awful as THAT might I suggest NOT putting it up on the Internet??

I'd grow a thick skin if I were you ...this is the real world, baby girl, not some storyland. Not everyone's gonna like you OR your momma OR her so-called art.

Bo... said...

Anonymous: You're an asshole and a stupid little snot, too.

Anonymous said...

What are you...10?

Sweetie, you crack me up.

"I know you are but what am I?"

Grow up, Bo ...you're nothing special...just another blogger with a huge chip on her shoulder who thinks the world owes her drunk ass something.

Denise said...

watch out Bo they are coming out of the woodwork now...

Bo... said...

Anonymous #2: You're an asshole and a stupid little snot, too.

Maggie said...

I like your Mom's self portrait, but think it is probably better viewed in the real. and I like her very 'artist' house. . . you are very fortunate to have such an artistic and creative person for a mother, and to have a good relationship with her, I envy that..

Anonymous said...

Well if it was so terrible, can we see the comment? Obviously it must have been horrible to get this kind of response from you. I'd hate to think you're the kind of person who would freak out over nothing.

OH WAIT...

Bo... said...

Anonymous #3: You're an asshole anda a stupid little snot, too.

Anonymous said...

Hey, what gives? I thought the full moon was a week and a half ago.

Anonymous said...

Its too bad people can't get over themselves. Things that happend in the past should stay in the past. I like your mom's self portrait and her artistic house.

Bo... said...

Anonymous #4: You're an asshole and a stupid little snot, too.

Bo... said...

Thank you, Anonymous #5.