Saturday, April 14, 2007

Buffalo Gals Won'cha Come Out Tonight?....

Er.....lately I've noticed that I've been on a rant and have done the blog equivalent of "snatching some people bald" in the "Comments" section of some medical blogs discussing controversial topics. N*

Now they probably want to snatch me bald.

In fact, I've done it so much lately that perhaps I need a Midol......

(I did get a picture of some buffalo today, which I'll put up soon. And the damn things were laying down---must be gonna rain tonight.)

2 comments:

Alex Stoker said...

No offence taken; I admit, I hadn't really thought about ti, but think you make a good point. For what it's worth, I've always called the surgeons that, just as I refer to the Medics as 'magicians'. It surely doesn't go to take life seriously, eh?
And - vista ate my computer too. God bless technology

Anonymous said...

I too am frustrated - panicked - angry - frustrated - angry - panicked - mainly becuase of school - the last 2 BIG assignments which are not clear and other various things(like no tme to do it in - no lunch breaks at work - an hour of OT when I could have been doing school work).
So thank you thank you thank you for making me smile! As I listened to your song and looked at your photos - you have done what no one else has been able to do this week - you made me smile and actually take a deep breath! And now am off to be with my students and I am sure they will be thankful that you gave me that break too!