Friday, March 02, 2007

I don't feel so good....

Dang it, but I don't feel good. In fact, I feel terrible---like a Mack truck ran over me... I was going to post a blog entry this evening but I have gotten ill today---and I had to come home at noon to lay down. I am nauseated, my stomach hurts, I can't get warm, and my head hurts. I have a fever of 99.2, and that's on top of the Tylenol I took an hour before. Jane-Anne is on her way over to my home right now to take me to the doctor. I told her on the phone that I just didn't feel like I could drive myself. Anyway, wish me luck. (Hopefully this is a 24-hour thing and I'll be able to post a real blog entry tomorrow....)

3 comments:

poody said...

girl I worry about you with no insurance! Be careful and get better quick!! ((( HUGS)))

girlvet said...

Hope you feel better.

Taueret said...

hope you feel better fast.